I want my story to be featured on The Under18. What should I do?
Please share your name, mobile number, email ID, brief about your achievements. Send this email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘My Story <Your Name>– <Age>’
Do you charge money for writing stories?
No we don’t. If anyone asks for it, please let us know.
How long does it take for my story to be published?
Once accepted, a The Under18 author will get in touch with you. And after the interview, it’ll take up to two weeks for the story to get published.
Dos and don’ts to remember
At The Under18, we live for teenagers. When you reach out to us please note and understand that it may not be possible for our team to get back to you immediately. We receive hundreds of emails daily, so it’s advisable to be patient. To help us help you, here are some quick dos and don’ts:
- In your email request, clearly mention your name, mobile number, website(along with the URL), social media handles, brief about your achievements/cause.
- Please send this email request from your personal email ID.
- Never offer cash or valuable gifts to our team members.
- Avoid parallel conversations with different team members.
- We prefer communication over email.
Writing a guest column
We are glad to accept guest columns that add value to our readers. All you need to do is to compose an email with [Guest Column for TheUnder18] in the title and attach the article word file with it. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, include a 3 line bio of yours and the pictures you want to use in the article. We try our best to get back with a response in 48 hours.
Things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the article is not a press release or promotional in nature.
- The article should atleast be 500 words.
- We don’t reblog articles. If it has been published anywhere else, we refrain from republishing.
- Kinds of articles- Opinions, news, trends, inspirational articles, listicles that have meaty content for teenagers.
Please provide the following details in your email to email@example.com:
Event brief, location, website and date. In brief, please share the mutual expected deliverables.
For any advertising enquiry, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org from your official email ID. We will not entertain requests sent from personal/gmail/hotmail accounts.